Very beautiful, sweet ceremony, offering and giving gratitude to pachamama, universe and all beings to restore Ayni (harmony), brings harmony good health, love, joy, peace.
Its such a delight to be able to share this with you today. In our Western world from our home. I'm thankful for all the years of initiation, ritual by Medicine Women and Man from the Sacred
valley of Peru,Queros, my wonderful teachers , shamans from my studies with Four Winds, who dedicate their lives to this ceremony and sharing it
with others to enhance life all beings and to pass this tradition to us, that we keep the Wisdom teachings of the Earth
intent we communicate to the cosmos universe, aligning with the nature
just like, the munay ki rites, this sacred ritual will bring loads of
magic to our life's. As we connect to the Spirit world we will able to energetically connect with our inner world and experience instant healing.
We use it for different occasions, to welcome the new birth, weddings, celebrating the equinox, lunar cycles, clearings, blessings, for abundance and harmony between family, community, rites of passage...
Beautiful Gift To honor oneself and the mother, our beautiful Pachamama Gaia, The universe....
We have become the weavers, of the new dream, reconnect our human hearts, with all the creation, we move away from separateness and isolation to Unity, Onenes.
As we open our hearts we relat to each other, we trust and bring balance Ayni, harmony in ourselves, we affect harmony in the world.
We share a story of the past , clear all with love and grace, and we co creat a New one. More exciting, positive . We illuminate and radiant.
We become still and inner listener, visionary , we embody and walk the path of the Path of Luminous being, shaman, the healer, and the mystic to be part of the change.
We walk the Beauty way , always, every direction , for the one who walk before us will after us. To all of our Realation.
Aho Mitakuye Oyasine.
The Power of Ceremony Change the World.
Seeds of Life
Ingredient suggestions and their representations:
- Large piece of white paper: Envelope of dreams in which we "write" our prayers. Blow your intent for reciprocity and balance in to this empty, folded gift.
- Sugar: Represents sweetness and love.
- Qintu: In Peru, they typically use three coca leaves, but you can utilize three small leaves from trees native to your area. We often use bay leaves, so look for leaves about that size.
- Red and White Carnations: Red for the Earth and white for the mountains. Place a red and a white carnation petal on top of the Qintu (to represent the snow-covered mountains reaching the Heavens) on top of the red petal representing the Earth.
- Build the foundation of the despacho with the Quintus, informing each with your prayer (use a minimum of 12 Qintus).
- Cover the Qintus with a little more sugar, representing even more love and sweetness.
- Place one open shell in the middle of the prayers, representing the womb of the Earth, our source and birthplace. This holds us, nourishes us, and provides opportunity and safety.
Now feed your prayers with a handful of what sustains you:
- Rice: Fertility and abundance, to bring your prayers into fruition.
- Various grains: Sustenance.
- Nuts: Gifts for the Plant People.
- Beans: For protection, abundance, power places, and the springs that nourish us.
- Corn: Sustenance, gift back to the Earth for what we have been given.
- Raisins: Spirits of our ancestors, our blood lineage.
- Figs: Spirits of the ancient ones who dwell in the sacred mountains.
- Alphabet noodles: To step outside and beyond language.
- Animal crackers for animal spirits, and health.
And then add a few more pinches of "sweetness":
- Candies, candy hearts, sweet gum drops, candy corn, etc.: Represent everything we are in relationship with.
- Chocolate: Pachamama LOVES chocolate.
- Loose sage or other incense: To feed the elements of the Earth.
- Black licorice for protection.
- Gummy or candy frogs: Represent messengers, envoys to carry our prayers; and cycle of waters.
- "Play" money (one piece): To ensure successfulness of the despacho.
- Unraveled cotton balls (clouds): Represent aware-time and dream-time.
- Confetti stars: Represent connection to the stars.
- Colored confetti or sprinkles: To celebrate all life.
- Rainbow yarn: Represents the bridge between the worlds.
- Red and white cord: Represents the "red" road and the Hatoon Yan, or road to the stars.
- Flower petals for healing.
If you cant get all this indegriences, look into your cupboards see what you can find !!
After we make this Despacho we will offer it to Fire or Mother Earth..We will sit together in Sacred Space ceremony and meditation.
All you need to prepare is: -
A clear intention of what you need to let go of in your life, what you would like to heal what you like to receive or manifest for this new cycle.
Candle Light * Matches *Incense, Sage * or Palo Santo * Bowl of Water * Crystal *